APPLY FOR A LEARNERSHIP
IMPLEMENT A PROGRAMME
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP?
Learnerships lead to a qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework.
Such a qualification is designed to provide not only technical and work-specific skills but life skills such as communication and teamwork. Before the programme is implemented, a contract is drawn up by the employer, the learner, and an accredited skills development training provider, such as MSC Corporate Academy.
Tend to work more independently.
Need less supervision and possess enhanced problem solving capabilities.
Are motivated and strive to add value to the business.
Are less likely to leave a company that takes an interest and invests in their personal and professional development.
WHOLESALE & RETAIL
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LEARNERSHIPS TO EMPLOYERS?
- Learnerships involve a high portion of on-the-job training so your productivity is not impacted as much as with traditional learning methods.
- Learnerships carry tax incentives and grants to make them more financially attractive. SETA offers cash grants for learnerships and the government offers companies tax incentives for participation in learnerships.
- SARS offers a tax break per learner on a registered learnership
- Your business can improve its competitiveness by earning additional points on the B-BBEE Scorecard that are reserved for learnership training.
- Learnerships are plugged into the National Qualifications Framework so that they give access to further learning and are nationally recognised.
Apply for a learnership through our registered partner, Eyethu Youth. Not just your average recruitment company, Eyethu Youth is at the benchmark of youth empowerment and upliftment in South Africa, leveraging accessible technology to distribute opportunity in places where previously there was none.